Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Freaking out!!!

I just found out my hotmail and facebook have been hacked and the passwords changed on me. I'm locked out of both. I'm freaking out. I've had my hotmail account since 1998 and never been hacked!!! Hotmail says it will take up to 24 hours to verify that I'm me so I can get back in. I don't know what to do! I've got tons of info/passwords stored there (STUPID!!!!). I've changed everything else I can think of, but I'm freaking.

AHHHH!!! I feel electronically raped!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you get everything back under control.

FWIW, everybody I know who has a Hotmail account has had their account compromised in the last 18 months.

I recommend:
* scanning your computer for spyware in case your computer was the leak.
* Google Mail - IMHO more secure (runs via SSL/https by default).

Nick said...

other people receive awards fro penmanship; some are noted for style, grace or both. some worthies are steady under pressure.

me? i am the still, calm center of patience.

but you're pushin' it, sister.

update, please...

Nick said...

Okay, woman: did you entire LIFE get pwnd?

Update, please. Dirt, juicy details, leave nothing out...

MoxieMamaKC said...

No, I'm fine, just very crazy-busy!!!