Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Vote for Me!


So, I was over at Marketing Mama's blog and noticed she was nominated for best Local Blog (in St. Paul/Minneapolis) on Nickelodeon's Parents Connect website.

Being the curious Mama I am, I found that I, too was nominated for Best Local (Kansas City) Blog.

I have some stiff competition, but I'd love to win just to inflate my fragile ego. I know I shun the "Mommyblogger" title, but...I can't help it, I'm competitive! I'm also shameless with the personal plugs (it's called marketing/self-promotion...but my Catholic guilt always rears it's ugly head and I feel bad for asking.)

Even if you aren't a parent, please go vote for me anyway. You'd make me very happy! Plus, vote on other stuff in the KC Category. Everything from Best Toy Store to Preschool to Parent's Date Night.

7 comments:

Donna. W said...

I voted for you! I used to read Blog That Mommy faithfully, but she hardly ever posts any more.

Hyperblogal said...

I voted for you... you have 65% of the vote so far. I think these are mommy blogs... are you sure you want to win???

kcmeesha said...

duly voted

Marketing Mama said...

Thanks for the mention - and how funny that you followed the links and found your own blog listed as well! :)

I got an e-mail telling me about it... didn't you?

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

Beautiful Mess said...

I voted too! As of right now you have 55% of the votes..YAY!!!

Nuke said...

There's only one other blog on the list that I read. I'll vote for one of you. First I'll probably go over content and remind myself of what I like about each.

Sorry I can't promise to vote yet, but I have a thing bout commitment.

Green-Eyed Momster said...

I voted for you!!

Hugs!!