Thursday, January 31, 2008

Very disturbing use of chocolate

I like chocolate just as much as any other red-blooded American woman, but this ad for Axe borders on cannibalism. Very weird use of strawberries and ass biting.



Quite frankly, I don't think it's a good image building campaign for the female race. Furthermore, I think it gives false hope to 20-something males that they could get hot, desperate chicks to dig them by putting on Axe. Lastly, I'm disturbed by the morphing of a Ken Doll and a Chocolate bunny.

Photobucket

+

Photobucket

=

Photobucket

That's all I'm sayin'......

1 comments:

one opinion said...

I loved it! Gets your attention makes you laugh, people will talk about the commercial and product. We need to see more advertising like this in our crazy overworked lifes. Yes, the ass bitting was the best!