Thursday, March 26, 2009

Irksome....veeeery irksome

I'm a bit peevish today.

I'm also apparently on a Top 10 jag...

10 Irritating Things in Moxieland:

1. My brother in law *forgot* to tell my hubby and I that their mother is coming up and staying overnight with us...TODAY!!! Suprise!

2. My mother in law is spending the night tonight.

3. I let Darling get *one* box of Cookie Crisp (after swearing my children would never eat Sugar Coated Gritties) and now she wants to eat nothing else.

4. People who think they are *sooooooo* open minded and liberal. (They are unless you disagree with them.)

5. People who invite me to join Facebook groups that I have no interest in. Maybe I don't agree with your politics/religion/world view/choice of pets or movies. Quit throwing #$@$%#ing sheep at me and asking me to be a vampire.

6. Undermining co-workers.

7. The fact that Handsome is looking more and more like The Dude from "The Big Lebowski". I understand he's growing his hair long enough to cut for Locks of Love (in memory of his aunt that died of cancer last year), but when I'm trying to make out with him and HIS hair gets in my mouth, it's just really irritating. Plus he looks like The Dude...sort of.

8. Weather forecasters. Snow at the end of March? $#@$ you, Katie Horner! I know you're using either voodoo or some other witchcraft to get higher weather ratings. Isn't rain/tornado/microburst season enough for you?

9. The lady who literally cut in front of me at OfficeMax today, plopped 20 items and a stack of coupons down and said, "Ok, I want to get the absolute BEST deal on this stuff." and gave ME a dirty look for daring to stand behind her in line with my 2 items.

10. Any company laying anyone off any of my friends. You suck.

5 comments:

kcmeesha said...

I you get to sleep with THE DUDE and still complain? Spoiled...

Green-Eyed Momster said...

Good luck with your MIL. Any chance she'll watch your daughter while you spend all day at the spa tomorrow? Just a thought!
Hang in there!
Hugs!!

Beautiful Mess said...

Ahhh someone else is feeling IT too! I've been mean and stabby for a week now and it will not go away! GGGRRRR. Here's some "rainbows and sunshine" vibes for ya.
*HUGS*

Hyperblogal said...

It could be worse... you could live in Northeast where the city might just tear down your house while your still in it.

MoxieMamaKC said...

You're right, Meesha. My hubby, though, is a thousand times hotter than The Dude. I wish I could go to a spa for a day! Thanks for the rainbows, Beautiful. I could use a side of kittens, though...And Hyperblogal...if anyone threatened to do that to my old house in the NE, I'd chain myself to it's beautiful stone porch and refuse to let them do it. I haven't lived there in 7 years and I still dream about that house!