Friday, March 6, 2009

Retro Gag: Kitchen is Temporarily Closed


Sorry guys, nothing disgusting this Friday. I'll post a Retro Gag early next week.

My daughter has been projectile vomiting (she'd make the demons in The Exorcist proud) for the last 2 days and I'm starting to get "that not so hot feeling" myself.

So let's just say I'm not really in the mood find gross things to eat, m'kay?

Thought to ponder: Why does my Daddy's Little Girl turn into Mama's Little Cling Wrap only when dealing with the High Holy 3 P's of Childhood (Pee, Poop, and Puke)? She wouldn't let me out of her sight last night.

Guess I'm just lucky, huh?

5 comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

Oh no! Feel better little one and I hope you don't get it...EEK! Sending you hugs!

Stacey K said...

Hope she feels better soon and you manage to avoid it!

She clings to you because you look understanding and comforting - Dad's can never quite get the "ick, puke!" look off of their faces!

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

Oh Moxie, I have to tell you something horrid ...

I was at a friends house recently and we were discussing jello. I mentioned the crazy recipes you posted recently and told her there was one with green olives in it. She said "Oh, that's Perfection Salad! My mother used to make that - I loved it!"

Seriously. Those were her exact words. Now granted, she is about 50 years old so she grew up in that crazy jello era, but EEEW.

And what makes it worse is that she now wants to make it so she can remember the taste. Ugh.

Sharon Day said...

Hope she gets better. My son had projectile vomiting when he was 6 months old, ended up being his intestines telescoping on itself. Rushed him to the ER and they did a barium enema which worked to "unkink" the intestines. We were lucky, that was what killed the little girl from the movie "Poltergeist." If you're getting sick too, it's probably something ya'all ate or a virus, but if she seems to be in great pain and crying nonstop, rush her to the ER. Get better!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!