Friday, March 20, 2009

Retro Gag: The HORROR!


I'm not taking a cop out, but the thought of Obama Fingers is just too gag-tastic! Worse yet?

I don't care if it's fertig gebraten (fully roasted?) would you eat your Obama Fingers MIT Curry Dip?

Seriously....

I prefer my president with good ol' barbecue sauce, like George Washington and Uncle Sam intended.

Worst blog post title of the week "Our President is Finger-Licking Good"

Those evil Germans! I'm ashamed of my heritage but oddly hungry for Sauerbraten mit Rotkohl und Knudeln...

2 comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

EEK! lol @ I prefer my president with good ol' barbecue sauce, like George Washington and Uncle Sam intended.
Have a GREAT weekend!

Sharon Day said...

Personally, I'm a buffalo sauce and ranch dressing kind of gal. And, if I were going to create such a food, I would have "Bush Nut Sacks" in every movie theater.