One of the things I enjoy almost as much as crazy conspiracy theories, '80's punk rock and Nutella is true encounters with ghosts.
At first, it was my intention to post some of my really true stories that I've experienced. I grew up in a house that was kind of freaky, I've worked in 3 museums and lived in an Amityville Horror of a house during college. I've got some good stories.
But then, after thinking about it, I thought, "Maybe others would like to share." I love hearing (mostly true) ghost stories and maybe it's time to toy with the idea of guest bloggers.
So here's the dealio: I'd like to (if you're willing to participate) post 31 ghost stories (one each day in October.)
Do you have any ghost stories? Would you like for me to share it?
Here's the rules if you participate:
1. You get all the linky love I can muster from my tens of readers. You'll be semi-famous.
2. Make it true (or at least entertaining. Lie about the truth if you have to).
3. It can be a story from a friend (or a friend of a friend) but the person had to be(semi)sober when they told you the story.
4. You should try to submit your story to me by Sept. 30th at moxiemamakc.gmail.com
5. You can send me multiples (I LOVE multiples, but that's another story)
6. I'll take anonymous submissions.
Anywho....Are you game? Send them in and gather around the campfire (or the eerie glow of your computer screen). October should be fun.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Posted by MoxieMamaKC at 3:49 PM