Friday, April 10, 2009

Adult Easter Egg Hunt Suggestions?


Against my better judgement (don't I have ENOUGH to do?!), I've agreed to host an adult themed Easter Egg Hunt tomorrow night. My sister in law talked me into being the host for an event that I've never even been to, so I'm not sure of the standards.

Apparently I'm in charge of hiding Easter Eggs in my back yard filled with things like condoms and slips of paper that say "Good for one Jello Shot" and "Good for One Pair of Edible Panties".

Any fun ideas? Usually I'm creative with this kind of stuff, but I'm drawing a blank. Nothing too gross, but I want to make it fun....

7 comments:

Xavier Onassis said...

Two part treasures. Take one object, tear it in half, put in two different eggs. The person with one half has to find the person with the other half and...do something. I don't know, kiss, or exchange one of the other eggs or something.

Average Jane said...

Some booze-filled chocolates from World Market might be fun.

Hyperblogal said...

Have a "Stimulus" egg with a feather in it. I know I'm very bad. Also.... take a run to a Spencer's Gifts... they always have had extremely fun but weird stuff.

Green-Eyed Momster said...

I was thinking Rolex watches for the men, pearls and diamond jewelry for the ladies....
Or maybe just chocolate?
I.O.U's are fun. Tickets for doing adult stuff are fun too!
Have a great time!! It sounds fun!!

Hugs!!

Beautiful Mess said...

We always hit the beer or the wine. But you had to drink what you found before finding the next. It ended well and it was SO much fun! Good luck, I can't wait to hear all about it.

Mary Anne said...

I'd tell your sister-in-law to do it since she volunteered you for the event. :-) What about those chocolate peenies? You can find the molds at Pricilla's or places like that.

Nuke said...

So, how did it go? I hope that your guests found all the eggs and didn't leave any for the neighborhood kids to come across.