Monday, January 12, 2009

Hunky 1960's era admen always cheer me up...


Next to telethons, nothing irritates me more than televised awards programs. I just don't care enough to watch hours and hours of that drivel.

I usually check out the winners lists the day after and browse a few best/worst dressed lists and move on with my life.

That being said....

MAD MEN TOTALLY WON A GOLDEN GLOBE FOR BEST DRAMA....AGAIN!!!

Yep, I love this show!

I'm bummed Jon Hamm and January Jones didn't win (they were nominated, too) but that's ok. At least this seals the deal for bringing the show back this summer.

Is it July yet?!

3 comments:

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

You know, I can't stand awards shows either. I don't even check the results the next day. Several bloggers posted today and yesterday about how excited they were to watch the awards and I was thinking that I just don't get it ... so I'm glad to know that you and I are on the same wavelength on this one!

Shane said...

Not sure what I love about awards shows...it's probably the fact that I watch entirely too much TV and too many movies.

Untitled said...

Thanks for wriiting this