Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Help me out, I'm getting my butt kicked



Sooooo...maybe I'm too competitive, but I'd really like to win the Parent's Connect Award for best local KC Blog.

I'm currently getting my ass kicked.

Help a Moxie out?

Since I absolutely don't want to reveal my secret identity to my friends and family, I'm relying on you, Constant Reader, to "vote early and vote often"...

Bookmark the page and vote every day until July 15th.

If you need reminders of why you should vote for me, revisit some of my favorite posts:

The Ghost Posts last October and the fabulous contributions of some of KC's best bloggers

RetroGag

Who else is going to tell you about weird shit you can feed your kid?

Or predict your future?

Or tell you about antebellem underwear?

Or disappearing pennies?

I'd appreciate your support. Tell your friends and family to vote too! I need all the help I can get! You don't need to be from KC for me to be your favorite.

Enough with the shameful begging...look, I'll buy you a unicorn that poops Skittles if you vote for me and I win. It's been a long time since I've won an award for my writing and I crave acolades and meaningless praise, what can I say?

7 comments:

The DLC said...

Okay, I'll vote but I'll be expecting that unicorn.

FletcherDodge said...

I voted for you, but I'm outraged that I didn't get noiminated.

Hyperblogal said...

I voted for you and will repeat action daily...

Beautiful Mess said...

I'd like a unicorn, but sadly I have no room for one. Unless you can get a pocket sized one! If you can, I'll be voting. Actually, I'll vote anyway becuase, you my dear ROCK!!!
*HUGS*

kcmeesha said...

some of these weren't updated for months. why are they even up for vote

MoxieMamaKC said...

I know Meesha! But whatever. I try to post more frequently than in past months, but it's been a crazy year. Still, I post more frequently than most of them. Whether the content is better, I don't know. I'm sorry you didn't get nominated, emawkc, it's a scam. I'll see what I can do about the unicorns, guys.

MGW said...

Vote cast -- good luck (and thanks for checking in on my little mostly unnoticed blog). Give the c*ts a paw-up from my boys (but expect hisses in return, of course). MGW