Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Getting To Know You Meme

Ohhh...I love these things. There should be a self-help group dedicated to answering quizzes. Got tagged for this one by Brigindo at dirtandrocks.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was living in my first apartment with my then Handsome boyfriend. We were both still in school and I guess in June of 1998 I was busy teaching swim lessons at Longview Rec Center and trying not to kill my 2 stripper roommates. (Grocery shopping was fun with them.)


2. Five things on my to do list for today.
finish up work projects, pick up Darling, make frozen pizza, flop on the couch next to Handsome and catch up on all our DVR shows.

3. Snacks I enjoy.
Peanut M&M's, apples with peanut butter and sour cream and chedder Ruffles

4. Things I would do if I was a billionaire.
Set up all the members of my family for life (ok, only the deserving ones), quit my job, travel the world, start a theatre company for Handsome and donate the rest.

5. Places I have lived:
I'm really boring. Only metro KC.

1 comments:

kcmeesha said...

maybe you didn't move around too much but you compensated by living with two strippers. I'd trade you any time.