Friday, June 13, 2008

No Extra Insurance Needed on Friday the 13th


Stats can be warped to prove anything. Apparently Friday the 13th is safer than any other Friday.

Huh. Guess it's safe to pet my mom's black cat, Vader tonight if we go over there for dinner. That's good to know. I love that cat.

I still like the folklore and superstitions anyway. Makes life a bit more interesting.

I guess I need more thrills in my life.



Still, if I hear that creepy music today, or see a guy walking around in a face mask, I'm outta here.

3 comments:

Kim said...

How ironic! lol

Alyson and Ford said...

Happy Friday the Thirteenth (very late!).
I am cruising around and enjoyed reading your blog.... (I must remember - be the Queen, not the Princess!). Thanks!

Alyson LID 01/27/06
NCLM

Juicy said...

I did not know that about fridays the 13th. :) Thanks for sharing. And for the scary pictures!

(here from NCLM)