Monday, July 7, 2008

Seething...


Today I spectacularly lost my temper.

I was so filled with rage and indignation I was actually physically shaking. All because of a service provider. I won't get into details because I'm weary but ho-LEE SHIT (!) was it a blow up, kids!

Bigger than the Fourth of July fireworks.

Bigger than the eruption of Pompeii.

Believe me, when I say it was bad.

Handsome is usually the one that blows up, not me. I play the good cop to his freak out in situations. I'm the calm, cool, collected one. I never yell at worker bees.

I think I scared Handsome a bit....I might have even scared myself at my loss of control.

He's never seen me blow up at piss poor customer service in the almost 12 yrs we've been together.

Justified wrath can be beautiful. And quite the rush.

I should have used that adrenaline rush to have wild, thrashing sex with my gorgeous husband, but the moment passed and people would have stared (sorry, TMI). But it would have been incredible.

I feel righteous and cleansed any ol' who...

0 comments: