Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Eating Spaghetti Naked


Oh... Kay...

So, Handsome, Darling and I went to a restaurant tonight. Darling ordered the spaghetti kids meal...

Once it came, she proceeded to try and take off all her clothes...

Let me explain...

Spaghetti is a usual occurrence in our household.

It's one of the only foods Darling will eat without a fuss...

We always tell her to take off her shirt and pants when she eats it...She's messy, we accept it.

I hate Stain Fighting...

She knows the drill...

I'm surprised she choose spaghetti over chicken nuggets, but, well, it's her choice and I let her make it...

This usually precludes "Bath time"...

So, we're in a restaurant tonight and she starts to strip...

Maybe we should have the "Clothing Boundaries" discussion with her before she goes to Kindergarten...

Ya think?!

6 comments:

Xavier Onassis said...

Thirteen years ago my ex and I are eating supper.

Spaghetti.

GTO is sitting in the high chair behind us.

Eatin' spaghetti.

We hear the ominous word...

"Hat!"

She has the plate of spaghetti, upside down, on her head. I have pictures to prove it.

Ain't it grand?

Donna. W said...

OK, when she's of dating age, I suggest you not let any of her boy friends take her out for spaghetti.

She's likely to be VERY popular!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that discussion would be a good idea. I guess I am lucky, my GFs little boy likes his noodles plain, no sauce or butter. He stays pretty clean on spaghetti night!

Anonymous said...

Not only that... but she is, in the operant conditioning world, associating the pleasant feeling of her favorite food with nudity. I don't know what Freud would write about it, but it would be multiple pages with footnotes. And then the association migrates... to worms, other pastas, the chain bin at Westlake. I see lifelong heartache and news clippings.

Anonymous said...

Probably.

Dawn said...

We too strip the tots before we give them spaghetti. SO much easier.