Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Moxie's New Favorite Cookie


I have always been a big fan of Dana at The Homesteading Housewife. She posts wonderful recipes that I would actually cook (and have!).

But she has really taken the cake (pun sort of intended) with her Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies.

O.M.G....

Make these!

It was like an orgasm in my mouth and I don't care how that sounds. They are THAT good.

I had to make two batches because between Darling and I, we almost scarfed a dozen without blinking (I know, oink, oink, right?) My only caveat is half the coating mixture. We had tons left over.

Check out some of her other recipes. The ham/spinach/mozzerella stuffed meatloaf is awesome and I'm intrigued by the Stuffed Zucchini and the Corn Dog Bake.

1 comments:

Donna. W said...

I think I just gained a pound looking at the picture of the cookie.