Friday, March 28, 2008

Because one Friday Meme Isn't Enough

Friday Fill-ins

1. Some relationships are meant to _end badly_.
2. _The Violent Femmes last fall_ is the last concert I saw; it was _incredibly AWESOME_.
3. Spring should be _skipped over so we go straight to Summer_.
4. Oh no! I forgot _to call Erin last night_!
5. I've recently started _blogging away the conversations I have in my head_.
6. _Darling Daughter_ never fails to make me smile.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _laying on the couch watching tv_, tomorrow my plans include _cleaning, laundry and hanging out with some very cool people_ and Sunday, I want to _just relax and take Darling Daughter to the park_!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I blog the convos in my head all the time, and then i have to erase it because it has nothing to do with what i was previously talking about.

Janet said...

I LOVE the Violent Femmes!

Thanks for playing :-)