Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday Feast

Appetizer

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting?
I hate my handwriting. As much as I love to write, I think it looks boyish and sloppy. I was never one of those girls who dotted their i's with little hearts or stars...no pretty swirly loops for me. Just mostly-readable scrawl.

Soup
Do you prefer baths or showers?
Baths, by far, unless I'm in a hurry and it's a purely cleaning exercise. I like to unwind and relax and Calgon away the day in the bath tub before I go to bed. Usually though, my peaceful bliss is interrupted by Darling Daughter and her "I have to go potty...I need a drink of water..." or the even creepier, "I want to watch you" Then again, sometimes she puts on a show. The other night after going potty, she stood on her stool and showed me her ballerina dance. Complete with bow.

Salad

What was the last bad movie you watched? I honestly can't think of the last bad movie I saw. It was probably on Lifetime or something and I was bored out of my mind. I DID see the MOST AWESOME MOVIE EVER! last night, "Across the Universe" but that's in a whole other category.

Main Course

Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life.

Diet Coke. If I could hook it up intravenously, I would. I hate coffee, but love caffeine. Don't stand in the way of my Diet Coke. How it affects me? Hard to say, but I usually have lots of energy...

Dessert

Which instrument is your favorite to listen to?
Violin, fiddle, whatever you want to call it. I love it in all it's forms. Nothin' gets me like strings. Vivaldi, Bach, Mozart, down home fiddlin', it's all good.

1 comments:

Mitchypoo said...

The violin sounds nice, your bath time sounds nice too. Happy feasting!