Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I'm Fine...OK?!?

I'm starting to get the feeling that I have a little black cloud hanging over me. Monday night I had a friend call me because she thought I seemed a little down on Saturday night at Handsome Hubby's cast party and she just wanted to check on me to make sure that I was ok.

Last night, Darling Daughter came up to me and asked me if I was sad.

I'm not particularly down or in a bad mood or anything. I'm just sick, not my usual perky, spunky self. Geez, does it show that much?

I'm just still fighting the Plague of '08, the house is a mess and I'm under unbelievable amounts of stress at work. But, I'm fine, really. I just have to plan a parade float for Saturday's Brookside St. Pat's Parade and organize an Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday for about 100 kids. That's all. While fighting the plague.

Super Moxie Mama, get ready!

Maybe I'll just veg out on the couch with Handsome tonight and finally watch "Across the Universe". We planned on seeing it in the theatre months ago and you can see how well that worked out.

Sigh....

0 comments: