Friday, October 31, 2008

Ghost Posts ~ XO WINS!!!!

Xavier Onassis from Hip Suburban White Guy is the victor! His tale of the Ghostly Nurse wins!!!!
Check out his Halloween/Ren Fest/Every Other Tuesday Costume:

Awesome, huh?

Thank you so much everyone for making this a kick ass contest! This was a scary project for me because I publicly spoke (anonymously) about some very personal experiences. It forced me to be more open with my writing which is one of the reasons I started blogging in the first place.

So hoo-rah!

Based on how well this went (if I look at it in retrospect) I'm toying with the idea of "The Best Christmas Present Ever!" theme in December. Lots more today, but I have to go take care of stuff in the real world.

2 comments:

FletcherDodge said...

I demand a recount!

Beautiful Mess said...

Congrats XO! Loved the "game" thanks!
Have a GREAT Halloween and weekend!
-D