Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mark your calendars and get ready to comment!

I saw NaComLeavMo, National Comment Leaving Month over at BlogHer this morning. It sounds like a lot of fun and a good way to expand your connections in the blogosphere. Everyone is welcome to join...Basically beginning May 25-June 25th, you commit to posting 5 comments a day on other bloggers' sites and return one comment a day everyday for that 31 days.

I'm going to go for it since dialogue is what it's all about (and it will stop me from just lurking around other people's posts)!

3 comments:

Sizzle said...

I think I already do this? Hmmm. I'm ahead of the game!

MoxieMamaKC said...

Sizzle gets gold stars! You're a great commenter!

Jessica White said...

Welcome!
The tomato & pesto bread down below looks delicious!