I read this article today about how an "undiscovered tribe in the Amazon" has been "found" and photographed for the first time ever.
Check out the photo. Warriors are trying to defend themselves with flaming arrows from an airplane or helicopter (?)
I have a couple of thoughts:
1. GoogleEarth hasn't photographed EVERYTHING yet.
2. It's awesome to think that there are still undisturbed tribes in the world.
3. It's nice to know we don't know every single inch of the earth yet.
4. Stop cutting down rain forests already. Geez.
5. I could use some flaming arrows.
6. Leave them the hell alone.
7. Is there a paparazzi market for uncontacted tribes?
8. I wonder who they would have voted for on American Idol
9. What's with the guy in the back. Where's his flaming arrows? Did he run out of his red warrior paint or did he leave it at the office?
10. Can you imagine the immense terror of a helicopter coming right at you would be when you have NO idea what it is? Pretty brave of the warriors to take one for the tribe like that.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Posted by MoxieMamaKC at 9:53 AM