Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mr. Hanky's....brother?


Ok. I'm done being all depressing. I've been on a religious jag as of late and I need to stop with it. I don't like it when people force their religion on me, so I'll stop torturing my Constant Readers (all 2 of you) with my religious issues.

So, let's talk about cartoon poop.

Handsome recieved a Mr. Hanky (South Park) keychain about 10 years ago from his brother (nevermind neither of us ever liked that show).

It's one of those pieces of crap (literally) that just hangs around and you think you've thrown it away about a hundred times and it just keeps showing up at random moments.

So, Darling found it last night. And was playing with it in the bath tub. I asked her where she found it and she told me in the playroom. Weird, but ok.

"This is Mr. Winkie" she tells me.
"No, his name is Mr. Hanky" says I.
"Nope. It's Mr. Winkie."
"Who told you that?"
"I did. It's his name."

Ok, whatever. She took him to bed last night and I guess it's her new favorite toy.

Mr. Winkie might have to disappear once again at my earliest convenience. My 3 yr old doesn't need to be playing with poo...

1 comments:

Hey There! I'm Amanda! said...

OMG! That is too funny...Nothing like fake poop for a bath toy...