Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bigfoot Still Doesn't Exist?!


Bummer. Turns out the "DNA" of the alleged Bigfoot is really human and possum.

Seriously...Possum? If you're going to fake something like that you'd think they'd use a bit more imagination to secure their spot on the next episode of America's Dumbest Criminals.

I was wondering how this BS was going to play out. Let the crackpipe conspiracy theories commence on how the government really stole the real DNA to disprove it's existance.

I love me some conspiracies.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was all in good fun, though, right?

David Gerard said...

But how could anyone have ever doubted those guys? They just radiated trust. I'm sure the Bigfoot species really has rubbery skin.

Sugar Britches said...

You have no idea how much I wanted that to be true. And I honest to God hope that there are alien autopsies at Area 51.

MoxieMamaKC said...

Ahh...Sugar. Alas, me too...proof of urban legends...wouldn't it be great, but terrible at the same time? I kind of like the mystery, but I STILL want to know what's REALLY at Area 51.