Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Feral Child


This is one of the most horrible things I've ever read.

I seriously wanted to cry for that poor child.

When I read stuff like this I absolutely can't believe it. HOW does this happen in America, in the 21st Century?

How did Child Services who had been there several times not snatch her away long before?

How can a mother do this to her child? Even animals have parenting instincts beyond this pathetic excuse for a mother.

I need to hug Darling extra hard tonight.

1 comments:

Sizzle said...

I read about this just today. I was appalled. How sad for her! But so glad that she found a loving home that is helping her.

The story I read had an interview with the birth mother. She was so STRANGE. The girl was 7 and in a diaper and couldn't talk! How is that "loving" her?