Thursday, February 19, 2009

No Pudding For YOU!


Guess there's no room for Kool-Aid Gels or Handi-Snacks Pudding in Kraft's culinary line up.

Those little pudding cups stopped many a Darling meltdown. We're a very busy family and no, I don't do a June Cleaver dinner every night when I come home from work. Sometimes I just need something quick so I can relax for an hour or so.

These snacks also fit nicely into my purse when we're rushing off somewhere and while they may not be the healthiest, they are very useful bribery as dessert. Darling especially liked the Strawberry Gels with a few grapes and the chocolate pudding.

Hell, I like them!

I guess now I have to switch brands, which I hate doing because I am a brand loyalist when it comes to certain things. Maybe I'm just resistant to change.

I guess I should really curse the economy.

Damn you, Economy, for taking away our delicious pudding cups!

4 comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

I'm crying! I don't love it one bit! Who needs more flavors of Jello when you can have chocolate pudding?! The other ones better taste good, that's all I gotta say 'bout THAT!

Kansas Sity Sinic said...

OH no! This reminds me of Charlotte in The Sex and The City movie who only eats the pudding cups on their trip to Cabo.

Too bad :-(

I really like Jell-O Sugar Free cups, but those have to be refridgerated.

Thanks!!

Hyperblogal said...

Ah yes.... corporate America is sooo wise in how it does business... another MBA strikes....

Stacey K said...

Stock up now while Sam's still has lots of them.