Friday, April 4, 2008

First Friday April Feast

Appetizer
Invent a new flower; give it a name and describe it.strong>
I really like marigolds, but I hate the way they smell, so maybe a marigold hybrid that has bigger flowers, and smells like tulips. I'll call it the tuligold.

Soup
Name someone whom you think has a wonderful voice.
I'd be a traitor if I didn't say my husband. I could (and have)spend hours listening to him sing (He has a very expensive BFA in Vocal Performance, so I would hope so). I can't sing at all, so if I could sing like anyone famous, it would be Audra MacDonald. She has the most beautiful voice.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how clean do you keep your car?
7.25. I have a 3 year old. She's messy. I do a weekly cleanout though.

Main Course
How do you feel about poetry?
I love poetry and have a habit of quickly memorizing things. Handsome Hubby finds it endearing I have so many poems in my heads. As a poet, I'm lousy, but I try occassionally.

Dessert
What was the last person/place/thing you took a picture of?
A picture of 2 co-workers for the company newsletter. Exciting, huh?

4 comments:

jenny said...

I love your flower idea!
Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Audra McDonald....I hear her for the first time a few weeks ago. She has great stage presence!

I see you're from KC. all I gotta say is GO JAYHAWKS! My late father was a KU grad, so I'm rooting for them this go-around.

Have a great weekend!

Sandee said...

Love your appetizer. Merigolds are indeed beautiful, but the smell leave a lot to be desired. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

FletcherDodge said...

Great idea for a flower (but I would have called 'em "Merilips").

PS- You have been blogrolled!