Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday Fill-ins Fun

1. The last time I lost my temper I _____!
jammed my littlest toe on the corner of the couch. That's what I get for trying
to stomp away in angry defiance.

2. _____ is what I'm fed up with!
Other people's bs

3. The next book I'd like to read is _____.
Actually 2 ~ "Duma Key" by Stephen King and "Blaze" by his alter ego, Richard
Bachman

4. _____ is what I'm looking forward to.
Summertime

5. If you can't get rid of the skeleton[s] in your closet, _____!
Invite them into the living room and let them hang out on the couch
6. The best thing I got in the mail recently was _____.
My best friend sent me a package filled with some new books and stuff her mom
bought me. She sent it to me at work which was a lovely cheer up in the middle of
the day.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans
include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

Tonight I'm looking forward to acting like a semi-grown up (sans-Darling) by
having dinner with a very dear friend from college. Tomorrow my plans just might
include taking Darling to the Kite Festival that's out at Longview. On Sunday
I'm going to Mahaffie and checking out the war with a fellow history nerd friend.

3 comments:

Serena said...

You are very brave with your answer in #5. :D

Serena

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by! Great answers! :-) Have a great weekend!

Janet said...

lol been there done that #1

Duma Key was great, Blaze is in my to be read pile.

The kite festival sounds great!

Thanks for playing and have fun this weekend :-)