Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday Feastin'!

Appetizer

Name a color you find soothing.
I love light blue. As in Beatrix Potter blue. It reminds me of reading the Peter Rabbit books when I was little. 2 of the walls in Darling's room are this color


Soup

Using 20 or less words, describe your first driving experience.
Scary as hell for everyone involved.

Salad

What material is your favorite item of clothing made out of?
I have a hoodie sweatshirt from back in my softball days at college. It's the most comfortable thing ever.

Main Course

Who is a great singer or musician who, if they were to come to your town for a concert, you would spend the night outside waiting for tickets to see?
Jarvis Cocker from Pulp. The band broke up, but I still have hopes of a reunion. They've never toured the US, so it isn't likely they would, even my dreams.

Dessert

What is the most frequent letter of the alphabet in your whole name (first, middle, maiden, last, etc.)?
N, closely followed by A

2 comments:

ShannonW said...

Light blue is a pretty color..but I also love the color blue and all the shades/hues of blue.

I have a lot of "N"'s in my name also :)

Happy Friday

Michelle said...

Hey, you can totally stand in line next me to see an Andrea Borcelli concert! :D

Great feast! Thanks for stopping by mine.