Friday, April 25, 2008

REALLY Late Friday Fill-In

friday fill-in
# 69

1. When I fell in love....It was instant and forever
2. My toes curl with glee when the flowers bloom and it heats up outside!
3. Oh no! The internet connection is down, let me crawl under the desk in my short skirt and pray no one walks into my office.
4. Mad Men (the greatest show nobody watches) is the most intense, incredible show and is the craziest tv show ever.
5. Cheese crackers make a great meal!
6. I'm jealous of people who can grow a garden.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing whatever I want, tomorrow my plans include doing my part for American Capitalism (work), and Sunday I plan on celebrating brunch with my in-laws on their 33rd wedding anniversary.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great answers!! Have fun at brunch.

Janet said...

ahhh, congrats to your inlaws on their 33rd anniversary!

Thanks for playing, I hope you had some fun this weekend :-)