Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday Fill-In Fun!

Friday Fill-In Time!

1. I love springtime in _____!
Rural Missouri. Handsome grew up in a VERY small town in between St. Louis and Columbia. He dad owns 80 acres and it's just gorgeous. Woods, stream, hills. It's even better in the Fall, but in spring it's just incredible.

2. _____ are foods I love to eat for breakfast.
Apples, Honeynut Cherrios, and cold pizza

3. It seems I'm always searching for _____
Matching ponytail holders for Darling's hair.

4. _____ is a great way to end the day.
Completely exhausted from having lived life to it's fullest

5. I think I _____!
Need to stop worryiing so much

6. _____ is what I've been craving lately.
Sauerbraten mit rotkohl. I miss German food ever since Berliner Bear shut down. sigh...

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!
Tonight: Hanging out with an old college friend that I dearly adore and haven't spent any time with in the last couple of months.
Tomorrow: Working at the Museum and since Darling's going with her aunt for the weekend, maybe a hot date with Handsome.
Sunday: Museum, laundry, house cleaning, flop and drop relaxation.

3 comments:

Sizzle said...

Fill ins are fun! I really need to stop worrying so much too.

Author said...

Where at in rural Missouri? I've lived all around the state.

Have a great weekend!

MoxieMamaKC said...

Handsome's from the Hermann/Rhineland area. I'd love it if it weren't so far from civilization...