Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Today feels like the day after Christmas


The Home Opener at the K was AWESOME yesterday. It was pretty cold and wet, but we had pretty decent seats and after a couple of beers you don't even notice the cold.

I have to say that I love the new scoreboard. I'm nostalgia-prone, I'll admit, but the HD stunning glory of the new board is almost beyond words. I do think they need to learn how to play with their new toy though. There were some glitches and I would have liked to have seen more live action shots instead of replay shots, but it was pretty cool anyway.

It was also very wonderful to see the Royals playing so well. I was a little nervous for Brian Bannister, but he did a great job.

Spoiled brat that I am, I get to go to another game tonight. And this one is in a suite! Sweet, huh!

0 comments: