Monday, April 21, 2008

Geriatrics Gone Wild

Have you checked out www.redstateupdate.com? If the answer is no, slap yourself, go watch a few clips and pee your pants with laughter. I only agree with about 15.75% of what these rednecks think, but it's some seriously funny shit. Or, you think it sounds like the voice of reason. I guess it depends on whether you spend your weekends sittin' on the back of a pick em up truck, sportin' a John Deere cap, drinkin' Miller Lite.

The frightening thing is...I think more of America would agree with these boys than would disagree...and aye, there is the rub, my friends...

Anyway around it, funniest commentary on politics in America this side of "The Daily Show" these days.

Maybe it's just because Jackie bears a striking resemblance (Physically and Politically) to my dearest rednecked father-in-law...I don't know....

Anywho...watch this video to discover the "FURY of McCain"....if there really is such a thing...

1 comments:

kcmeesha said...

Daily Show addict here. That's the only show I never miss.